- ○ I learned how to speak about things that I wasn’t comfortable speaking to anyone else about.
- ○ I learned confidence.
- ○ I learned that it doesn’t matter what other people think of you.
- ○ I found having people talking openly in groups was very useful. I never heard people talk so real before.
- ○ I learned that other people think the same way as I do. I feel more accepted.
- ○ I learned just to be confidant and to let it show because it is something that people like to see in a person and helps with a lot of aspects of life.
- ○ I learned thing about my friends that they wouldn’t normally say.
- ○ I learned to think before I judge people.
- ○ I learned not to try to be something you’re not.
- ○ I learned how to act around older people.
- ○ I learned that body language is extremely important. Before this I didn’t even know what it was.
- ○ We discussed ways of dealing with bullying and I found this very helpful as I was bullied before.
- ○ We discussed smoking and anti-social behavior.
- ○ I learned more about self confidence and good vibes.
“Meree is a unique individual, highly skilled in presentation and inspiration. She is a genuine straight talker, who on opening her mouth to speak, instantly gains the attention and respect of the room. As team leader, she was excellent in her role and took it to a whole new level. I find Meree to be a lady like no other. She has a gifted insight into people and their behaviour, an ability that served her well in her role.”